The number of handheld reading devices owned by your target prospect grows everyday. Did you know that you can sign up with Amazon and create a Kindle-friendly blog so that people can subscribe to your blog and read it on their handheld device?
It is simple.
- Sign into the Kindle Store on Amazon
- Sign up for the Kindle Publishing and click on Add a Blog
- Enter the feedburner URL for your blog
- Upload a header image or logo
- Include a title and description
Amazon will review your application and attach a subscription price. My Customer Relationships blog Make or Break Moments is available for $1.99 per month.
Do you make a fortune. No – but if the goal is to be available to your target prospects where they are in the format they prefer – this just gives them one more option.
Mashable has a great article on publishing your blog on Kindle that you might want to check out.