You’ve heard that you need to update your website content so that your site remains a vital and visible option when readers go searching. But just how many changes can you make?
Have you thought about some simple changes?
- Change a comma to a semi-colon
- Add a city name to your text (serving Northeast Ohio can now read serving Northeast Ohio including Cleveland and Akron)
- Change a paragraph of text to a bullet pointed list of items
- Change the caption on an image
- Add a caption! (I was making assumptions that you had captions, wasn’t I?)
Of course some of the more obvious changes involve adding new content: newsletters, press releases, images, new page of content.
Bottom line, when writing websites make sure you understand it is an ongoing commitment – not just a one time deal.